Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Braxton!

Braxton's 3rd Birthday Party was wonderful!! I know I always throw Braxton a birthday party every year so far, but I never want to forget how important that day was to Conrad and I when our healthy baby boy was born. I love the fact that each year people come to celebrate another great year with our amazing little boy! For us we wouldn't mind if no one brought presents, we really just feel blessed to have SOO many amazing people in our little boys life and that they take time out to celebrate that day with us. This year was perfect and it was a great time with many new memories.

Some of my favorties were with Braxton and "his girlfriend" Cecilia Heeter. She is truly Braxton's best friend and her parents are amazing friends to Conrad and I. We just adore their family and look up to them in a lot of ways. Anyways Cecilia was asked by Braxton's Great Grandfather Warren if she was Braxton's cousin. She simply looked at him and said, "No I am his girlfriend." If that isn't the cutest thing ever, I don't know what else is. Also after Braxton opened up Cece's present, which was a bunch of toy story stuff that included big boy underwear and a potty book, she started giving him a huge speech about how he needed to start going on the potty and not in his diapers. It was hysterical and I appreciated it coming from her. To be honest, I think she got to him a little bit because he has been wanting to sit on it so I will take it. They are just so cute together and I love the relationship they have. It's totally normal that I want to pre-arrange their marriage right?

Another favorite thing about the party was I adore the close friends we have. At Braxton's party I stopped and just looked at all my amazing friends and smiled the biggest smile. You all have welcomed our baby boy into your lives and he has an amazing relationship with you all. Seriously we couldn't have asked God for better friends. You all have stuck close to use through the hard times and the good times. We just hope you know how much we love you and appreciate you! WE WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT YOU!

Lastly I enjoyed playing cornhole all afternoon. Seriously the party was still rocking till like 8 when it started at 1. I especially enjoyed beating Uncle Will and Uncle Joel more than once. Sorry you know I am so competitive I have to brag:).

Overall, the party was great and we are just so happy. Braxton is growing up and every year we look forward to celebrating our beautiful gift that God gave us.


Braxton's Toy Story Cake (He did awesome blowing out the candles)


Braxton's huge dog from Uncle Joel & Uncle Will (Which he wants to sleep in bed with him every night, and it pretty much takes up his whole bed)

Opening presents with Cece's help

No comments:

Post a Comment