Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Kissing Hand


Braxton loves to read. We have an amazing night time routine where we climb into bed and read. It's a great moment where we can relax and cuddle up together. I adore that Braxton enjoys reading just as much as I do. One day we stopped at Barnes and Noble and read books for an hour. Braxton just thought it was so cool that there were so many books he could choose from. He of course picked out a ton that were about dogs, I wouldn't expect anything less. Anyways I picked out a book called The Kissing Hand and totally feel in love. The book talks about a baby raccoon going to school and how he is so scared, but his mother teaches him a secret that allows him to feel his mother's love wherever he goes. It is just perfect. I always feel sad whenever I leave for work or something because I miss my baby so much, this book allows us to have something to bring us together when we are away from each other. I suggest this book to any parent. It's something I share with my little buddy and I adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment