Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Thursday, June 16, 2011

And the hunt goes on..

As many of you know we put an offer on a house. We ended up with another person who really wanted the house. They managed to pay cash and it and left us out of the running. The worst part about it was it was such a long process that I started picturing my family being in the house. However, I know God has a different plan for us so I have to believe that. We will be looking at more homes tomorrow so I am praying we find a new fit:)

This past weekend my bf Beth got married to a wonderful man Matty. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL. Seriously from her flowers to her breathtaking dress. It was Beth all the way and I felt honored that Braxton and I were part of their day. Braxton did wonderful. We did have a little moment before we walked down the aisle where he was like I don't want to I want to walk with you. I did the only thing I could think of and told him Braxton you walk down that aisle with the biggest smile and I will get you a new dog. As you can tell from this picture..It worked:). Hey you gotta do what you gotta do.


I was so proud of my little man. Once we got to the reception it was party time and my son was a dancing fool. He danced with the flower girl and it was the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. I just kept watching from the side. He makes me so happy:)
I even got in on a couple dances too, but once he had the flower girl I was old news.
It was such an amazing celebration and the only thing I have to say is Matt is a wonderful fit for Beth. He was a perfect groom and you just felt the love those two have for eachother. I am sooo happy for them!! Now if I could just get them to move closer to home.

Lastly, we finally got Conrad a new car. He will be sporting a white honda accord. Yes we are going to be that couple with matching cars:). Thats how much we love eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment