Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Im still here..

Ahh life just got busy and I forgot all about this blog.

I had a month off from school and I took full advantage of it. Braxton and I have really enjoyed spending time together. We have made several trips to the zoo, library, and outside for "adventures." I have loved it, but now it makes it even more difficult to get back to school. Ahh why did I sign up for summer school again when its 93 degrees outside? That's just silly. Oh well..I am going to get a class out of the way so I will appreciate it when it is over.

More exciting news..Conrad and I just put an offer on a home. We are so excited and praying like crazy this is the one. It is just perfect for our family. However, I am trying as hard as I can not to get my hopes up because well lets face it stuff happens and I don't want to get discouraged. Whatever happens..happens and I know God is calling the shots that are best for us:) We will keep you posted. We should be hearing today the news. I am sooo impatient and just want to know NOW!

Lastly this weekend is Beth's wedding. I am sooo excited for this day! Braxton has been practicing and I pray he does what he is suppose to. We are picking up his tux Thursday so I am so excited to see my handsome son all dolled up. Trust me there will be lots of pictures that I will share.

I promise to write more soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment