Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Friday, February 26, 2010

25 Things About Me!

Conrad and Me


1. I married my high school sweetheart Conrad on our 5 year anniversary October 25th 2008. He is my bestfriend & I am so lucky to be with him.

2. Conrad and I have an amazing son named Warren Braxton Bontrager. He is the best thing that ever happened to me and I cannot thank God enough for putting him in my life.

3. God is my savior and everyday I live for him.

4. I am obsessed with the Colts & Notre Dame. Always will be.

5. Fall is my favorite season.

6. I can touch my tongue to my nose.

7. I am a complete neat freak.

8. I am so competitive. Its ridiculous. Like its really going to be difficult for me to let Braxton win in games when he is older.

9. I celebrate my Birthday for entire month!

10. I was on the Bozo show..you just can't beat that.

11. I love taking pictures and have them all over my house.

12. I am in love with the show Friends. I have all ten seasons. In fact I had to buy some over again because the discs skip so bad from me watching them so much.

13. I am terrified of heights, roller coasters, and airplanes. Ive only been on an airplane once in my life..if I can avoid it I will 100%.

14. I am going to school to be a nurse.

15. I love watching home videos.

16. I have always been active. I work out regularly. I love running & CrossFit.

17. My family is soo important to me.

18. I am obsessed with Jennifer Aniston and Clive Owen.

19. I love Wine.

20. I would love to live in Tennessee.

21. I have 2 tattoos.

22. My favorite place to be in the summer is my parent's lake place. I love boating.

23. I hate scary movies.

24. I love Country Music.

25. We have a Yorkie named Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment