Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Friday, February 26, 2010

Warren Braxton Bontrager

Braxton with his fav dog Milo

Braxton giving his new dog Tanner a bath. (Of course Milo is in the other hand)

So how can I not do a post related to my favorite boy in the world. Warren Braxton Bontrager who is now 2 1/2, is so amazing. He is talking none stop, full of energy, and always making my day. I am telling you God gave me the greatest gift when he brought Braxton into my life. The other day we were at the mall, and decided to make a stop at build a bear. Of couse my son talked me into getting him one, and let me tell you it was worth every penny. We ended up making a dog, and if anyone of you know my child you know how much he loves dogs. He already carries his dog Milo everywhere he goes and now he has a new one named Tanner that he made at build a bear. Braxton is in love with his new friend and the hugs and kisses I got were worth it. It is amazing to see your child light up and respond to you in that way. Sometimes with children we let those moments pass us by, but right there in build a bear when my son was giving me the biggest hug and kiss I realized how much I loved that moment, and never wanted to let it pass me by. Like they always say stop and smell the roses, one day my son will be 18 (it makes me cringe just thinking of it), and off to college and I wont get to see him all the time so I have to remind myself to enjoy the moment.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment