Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Name Game

So Conrad and I are having a rather difficult time figuring out names for our child. Naming Braxton was hard and it took a LONNG time to figure it out. The worst part about this time..is we have to have a name for a boy and a girl. What is so funny is in the beginning we couldn't agree on one name..not one. Now we have 3 names each for a boy and a girl. Of course there are favorites, but the problem is our favorites don't match. Conrad says we should just take the names and when we see the baby we will know. I on the other hand find this hard to believe. I know when that little baby is in my arms I am going to want my name even more. Ahh will we ever figure it out? I hope so:) or we might just have to keep the name Banana! You will all have to wait and see..hopefully by the time this baby is here we have names!!

This week Conrad has been working in California. We have been missing him a lot and are soo excited for him to get home tonight because that means he is officially on VACATION for a whole week! We really don't have many plans except to just enjoy family time. Conrad of course wants to get out and hunt a couple days and there are a few things we'd like to get done around the house. It is going to be so nice. We are also so excited for thanksgiving. Conrad will play in the annual turkey bowl and then we will get to enjoy family time and good food. I am telling you it is wonderful to be pregnant at thanksgiving time. I am super excited to get together with my family as well and make a plan for Black Friday. Yes I am one of those people and I enjoy it. Of course I don't go out unless it is completely worth it so ads don't let me down this year!

Alright off to go play cars with my favortie 4 year old..hope everyone has a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment