Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Friday, August 20, 2010

Time for Change

Braxton at the lake on the Tug Boat

Going for a run with our jogging stroller


Ky enjoying the stroller too

Our family has had an awesome summer. We have spent so much time at the lake and just really enjoyed swimming and being outside. A new favorite thing for me is Braxton and I take a run together with my jogging stroller. I love working out and sometimes it just isn't possible because I don't have someone to watch Braxton. Finally I just started realizing I can do things with Braxton now. I love running so now we just do it together. We love running around and seeing stuff around the neighborhood. It has been a great thing for us to share together. He also motivates me and tells me to keep going. He is my little coach. It has been an awesome summer, but our routine is very much about to change because next week is my first week of school and Braxton is going to be going back to his school. He is very excited, but I have to say I am very nervous. I know everything will be fine and our family will adjust to the changes. It's all for the best and I know God will guide us through it all. Conrad is also about to start his new job. He is getting so excited, and we are all excited for him. I know he will do great. We will keep you updated on all the excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment