Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Potty Training


Well the light switch turned on for Braxton and he is rocking potty training right now. All the sudden he just told us he needed to go and he did. It is awesome. My sister was totally right on this one, just wait till they are ready and they will do it. My favortie part of the whole thing is how excited Braxton gets when he goes to the bathroom. He is just so proud. His favorite part has to be the reward of chocolate. I have to say that potty training was stressful in the beginning, but we have had some hilarious times with it as well. Coming from a woman raising a boy I never even thought to teach Braxton to point his pee pee down when he is sitting on the potty. Well lets just say I got sprayed once and now I a pro at reminding him. Also we love how Braxton just touches his toes when he is done pooping for us to wipe him. Where do kids learn this stuff? My all time fav is when Braxton looks at me and says, "Mommy I need to drop a deuce." Thanks to all daddy's wonderful friends for teaching him all these wonderful new sayings. All I have left to says is man I love the fact that we don't have to buy diapers. Just think every month I spend at least 25 bucks on diapers. Hello that a lot of money. Now its staying in my pocket! Woohoo!!

We are so proud of our little boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment