Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are you thankful for?

In our household, we love to pray. We really have worked hard at giving Braxton the opportunity to speak and talk to God, and most importantly remind him that he is always there for anything. At night we have been reading a lot about God and Braxton of course has a lot of questions. Well tonight we did our normal routine. We read two stories, sang our prayer song (the same song my mom sang to me when I was a child), and lastly I opened the floor to Braxton to pray about anything he wanted to. This is what my son said; God thank you for food, for sandwiches, for peanut butter sandwiches, and crunchy peanut butter. I was laughing so hard, I was crying. It is amazing to hear the things this little boy has to say. Just a moment I hope to remember and I am sure God was glad to hear it too.


Braxton & Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment