Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We love being snowed in..

We are enjoying this winter blizzard today. I stayed at my parent's house because I knew I didn't want to be alone and Braxton and I have been having a blast with Papa & Nana. I personally love that we are spending time together and don't have anything we have to do today, but enjoy each other. So far we have been painting, playing out in the snow, and watching movies. It has been wonderful! Braxton also has been enjoying playing with his leapster. Of course it is a puppy game. What else would you expect? Conrad is working hard and where he is at it looks like they are getting ice. He is working out of the hotel today. Wish he was home enjoying this snow day with us. We miss him a lot. Lastly I have to show off this video of my baby boy. I think it is the cutest thing ever and I just adore it. Hope you enjoy it too. It makes me so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment