Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ring Bearer & Bridesmaid x 2!

This year Braxton and I are very blessed to be in TWO weddings! This June one of my bestfriends Beth is getting married. We couldn't be more happy for her and Matty. Braxton is so excited to get all dressed up and be apart of their special day. Last time he was in a wedding was mine and he was only 15 months old. This time around he gets it and is already starting to practice, which I must say is the CUTEST thing ever. He holds a pillow and practices "his walk". I am so excited that we will get to be apart of their special day together and cannot thank Matty & Beth enough.

On top of that my sister Carrie is getting married this October. Braxton and I are also in her wedding. We are so happy for Carrie & Adam! Once Braxton heard he was going to be in 2 weddings he felt the pressure. He has asked to practice "his walk" more now. It is so funny how serious he takes it, but I love it and hope he doesn't get nervous. I know he wants to please both of these lovely ladies.

Both Beth & Carrie were in my wedding and Braxton and I both feel so honored to be apart of their special days. I will keep you posted especially when my little man gets fitted for his tux. He is going to be so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment