Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Jennifer Lynn!!


I have to write a post about someone that is VERY special to me. Today is my best friends birthday, Jennifer Walsh. Jenn and I have been friends since 3rd grade and through it all we have remained very close. Jenn is like my sister and she has truly supported me through everything in my life. When I was younger, Jenn was my idol. She was everything I wanted to be. She was beautiful, full of personality, and a true friend. (She still is all those things by the way). I don't think she will ever know how much I looked up to her then and how much I still do now. Jenn & I did some crazy things together and most of my firsts are with her. She got me in a lot of trouble:) haha. We had the best time and I will never forget all those memories we made when we were younger. Some of the best times of my life are with Jenn. What I love most about Jenn is how she will drop anything and everything to be there for you. She always tries to do special things for other people. I mean how many people do you know will throw a man baby shower?
Not only do we have a great relationship, but the relationship Jenn has with my son brings me to tears. Braxton adores Aunt Jenn and he knows how lucky he is to have her. Trust me he talks about her all the time. Lets just say Aunt Jenn spoils Braxton and he takes full advantage. Jenn has made such an effort to be there for my entire family and I just feel so blessed to have her as my best friend.

Jenn I just want you to know how much I love you & am so grateful after all these years to have a sister like you in my life. Love you.

1 comment: