Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making Memories..

This week I have been on Spring Break from school. It is exactly what I needed. I was disappointed that Conrad would be out of town for the week, but I just made sure that I stayed positive and looked at this as a perfect opportunity for quality time with my son. This week we went and saw baby Emilia. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I of course was a HUGE baby hog. I feel in love with her and Braxton got to hold a baby for the first time. Of course the whole way home I heard about how much he wanted a baby brother. Not only did he get to hold a new baby, but he got to spend quality time with his "girlfriend" Cecilia. I am telling you we need to be watching those two. They must have got married a hundred times that night. They didn't just hug each other every second there were also plenty of kisses being shared. All he talked about was Cecilia being his girlfriend. I am a little concerned although I secretly want them to get married and Lonnie knows he better start saving for that party:). Also this week my Dad and I took Braxton to McDonalds where he played in the play place for over two hours. My Dad and I just enjoyed watching him play. We got to catch up while Braxton met plenty of new friends and wore himself out. He had a blast and has been asking to go back. After McDonalds we took a trip to the mall and stopped at Barnes and Noble where we read books for over an hour. Braxton loves to read so it was awesome to have so many books to choose from. Also this week Braxton and I went to see a movie with Aunt Jenn. Braxton LOVES being in a movie theater. Having an ICEE and a huge box of popcorn with a great movie, its like a dream come true. The movie was super cute and Jenn and I enjoyed it just as much as he did. The big thing we did this week is move Braxton into a big boy bed. This bed was my father's bed when he was a little kid, mine when I was a little girl, and now we are passing it on to Braxton. This bed is truly priceless and I love that it is even in my house right now. Braxton has been soo excited to sleep in it. My son is offically a big boy now and he is just so proud. This week has been awesome and I have truly adored every moment with my son. I am so thankful that I have an amazing sidekick to spend everyday with. He makes me so happy. Now I have to go back to the grind of school. I am not that excited, but I gotta do it.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment