Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just keep swimming..Just keep swimming - Find Nemo


As you can see from the title, our family is stressed and all we can do is push forward. After missing most of last week because of Braxton's surgery I have been playing catch up. Monday I was at school from 10 till 9 at night non stop. It's been crazy and to top it off my wonderful husband has been gone on business. I am just trying to put one foot in front of the other because really that is all I can do.

On a positive note my little boy is improving each day. He has been sleeping SO MUCH better and hasn't had a ton of pain. My wonderful daycare took him back Monday. Seriously they are the best. He is so happy to be back at school with his friends and it gives me time to get back into school. I swear the girls at Braxton's daycare are amazing and I get teary eyed just thinking about how blessed I am to have their support. They love Braxton so much and it shows. I could never explain to them how grateful I am for them. I couldn't ask for a better place.

We go to the doctor Friday for our follow up so I will have more information about the plan for Braxton. I am hoping for good news. Keep the prayers coming for little man. He is such a trooper and I couldn't be more proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment