Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It is written on your heart...

I was in class today and got so inspired by this video, I knew I had to share it. I am in a class called Exploring the Christian Faith at Bethel College, and although I have only had 3 classes so far I am so in love with it. I am a work in progress, someone who is trying to find their way in this crazy world. I have been praying to God to help guide me, and he placed me right in this class. It is my blessing and one I plan to take full advanatge of.

My favorite thing from this video is when he says, "The song is playing around us all the time, it's everywhere, it is written on our hearts and everybody is playing. The question isn't whether or not your playing the song, it's if your in tune." Doesn't matter how much you say you love Christ or have faith, it's how you live it everyday. God's wisdom is too beautiful to be thrown away for nothing. God is what we are made for. We weren't made for anything else.

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment