Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Monday, September 13, 2010

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU CONRAD!



Today is Conrad's FIRST Officially day of work at Crowe!! We are soo proud of him! He was looking so handsome this morning in his new work clothes. I have to say I am not used to seeing him dressed up, but I like it:).

This morning Braxton and I are both sleepy. My brain is exhausted from all the studying I did yesterday, and my poor Braxton has come down with some sort of virus. Poor guy was up at 2am throwing up. Ahh there is nothing worse then a sick baby. So today while I am off to school all day my wonderful mother in law is going to stay with my boy. Thank god for wonderful Grandparents. I don't know what I would do without them.

Well off we go...Hope you all have a GREAT Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment