Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Sunday, March 13, 2011

12 days?

Well today my husband left for 12 days to be in Dallas for work. This will hopefully be the last trip away for a while. Usually I am ok with him leaving, I mean I don't like it but a week goes fast and with school it doesn't seem so bad. However, this time it just hit me hard. I think it is because these next 2 weeks are really huge for me with school and Braxton has been acting up since Conrad has been gone a lot. I just want these 2 weeks to fly by so we can get back to a normal life. I appreciate everything my husband does for us and I am beyond blessed to have a hard working man in my life. He sacrifices a lot for us.

The positive part of this week is my partner in crime, Kouse Whittaker, is home for spring break. I am so excited to spend quality time with her and so is Braxton. In fact yesterday we were over at my parents and my momma and Kouse left to go do something and Braxton was so upset that Aunt Kelsey was leaving him. He loves to play with her and thinks she is just great:).

Today Kouse and I are going out to dinner with our cousins:) I am so excited to spend quality time with family & I really think I need it today. Braxton is going to spend some time with Nana & Papa who he has wrapped around his finger. Should be a great day for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment