Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hurry Up Busy Season & Get Out Of Here...

Well after a wonderful spring break I am back to school..Yuck. However, I have officially applied for the nursing program at Bethel and in two weeks I will know if I am in. Pretty exciting stuff. Braxton went back to school after spending an entire week with his Momma. I think we were both bummed to get back to the grind, but we did it. Conrad is working this week in New Buffalo so he gets to be home with us this week. Busy season has taken its toll on all of us and I am glad to see that it is almost over. I have never seen someone work so much in my life and I am just so proud that he does it without a complaint(well most of the time). I feel awful for Braxton because he is missing Daddy so much. Conrad came home last Friday from a week away and put Braxton to bed, after Conrad went downstairs I heard Braxton crying. I went in the room and asked him what was going on and he just said I didn't want my Daddy to leave because when I wake up I know he will be at work again. It broke my heart. Braxton adores his father so much and the relationship these boys have makes me feel so blessed. Not only do I feel bad for Brax, but I know how much it hurts Conrad that he can't be with him all the time when he is away on a client. I keep saying this time will past and busy season is almost over in about 3 weeks. THANK GOD! We cannot wait to have our family back together all the time. Even though it is so hard having Conrad away alot I am so lucky he supports this family so I can go to school. We are in this together:)

No comments:

Post a Comment