Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Friday, March 4, 2011

A Beautiful Thing.

Ever since Braxton has seen Toy Story 3 he has totally been into Piggy Banks. Lets just say he loves Hamm or as he calls him Evil Doctor Pork-chop. Anyways my sister had this Notre Dame one made a while ago and today I pulled it out. It has been WONDERFUL. Braxton gets some money whenever he has really good behavior and/or does chores. I have to say I love it and its so exciting for him because he is saving up for a trip to build a bear or maybe a leapfrog game. It is nice to be teaching him about money and also he helps me out around the house and he is really cheap:). Although maybe we should be saving our pennies too since Braxton wants to go to Notre Dame. Could you imagine Conrad of all people paying for Braxton to go to Notre Dame? That would be my dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment