Braxton. Charley. Brady.

Braxton. Charley. Brady.
My Joy

Monday, March 7, 2011

Paleo Recipe..


This imagine makes you think doesn't it??

I have always been into health and fitness and I have done the paleo diet on and off for so long its ridiculous, but the truth of the matter is when I do it I feel great. My workouts are unbelievable and I have more energy then I know what to do with, not to mention my weight stays where I want it:). Anyways long story short I am determined to make it a lifestyle choice for my entire family. The truth is it wont be much different from the way things already are, but now I am determined to make it consistent. Since I have been doing it so long I know what works and plenty of recipes I love. I am going to make an effort to share the recipes I make because I think when people realize it isn't all that crazy maybe they will get the opportunity to enjoy the benefits.

Tonight I used my favorite cooking tool - The crock pot. That baby is wonderful for a busy mother. This AM I threw in every vegetable I had in my house. Celery, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, onions, and carrots along with a roast that I had just put black pepper, salt, and garlic powder on. I added about a cup of organic beef broth and let that baby cook for 6-8 hours. It was amazing and we have plenty of left overs.

If you are interested in looking at paleo recipes. I truly suggest everydaypaleo.com. This is a mother who feeds her family paleo and she has some great recipes that rock. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment